A unique 15” slim sized ergonomic build, yet broad sounding instrument combining vintage [‘art nouveau’ ] look with modern playing comfort. Pick-up and finish optional.
- Handcarved top and back, with matching sides of fine quilted mahogany. Maple binding.
- Tortoise veneered head, maple binding.
- Waverly goldplated ‘buttonhead’ tuning mechanics.
- Ebony fingerboard, MOP engraved inlay inspired by ’30-s D’Angelico, maple binding.
- Tortoise pick-guard and tortoise veneered tailpiece.
- Adjustable ebony bridge.
- Vintage sunburst finish.
- Body width 15 inch, 38 cm.
- String length 24,8 inch, 63 cm.
- 20 frets.
- Statler® adjustable floating pick-up.
- Thumbwheel volume control, “stealth” installed ( underneath pick-guard )
- Switchcraft jack
- Price € 5995,00 including case and 21% VAT Show model Sold!